(2) VanDeWiele VTR-23 “Velvet Tronic” Looms
S/N V-1327-001, year 2013 (Mill #5)
S/N V-1327-002, year 2013 (Mill #6)
Type of weaving machine: Velvet Tronic VTR23-175
The Velvet Tronic weaves face-to-face plain and dobby-designed velvets for
upholstery, decoration, dress, automotive fabrics…
Total overall reed width max.: 175 cm
Besides the high production output, the Velvet Tronic is also characterized by:
– a good stability, as the heddle frames are driven from the bottom with the
Dobbytronic in bottom position.
– an easy access, as there are no cross beams at the back or on top of the heddle
frames. This means that quick style changes are possible.
– a new system of leno devices that is driven from the bottom and that does not
need to be removed for changing the heddle frames.
– filling tension used for shortening the false edge filling on the left side.
– a stable and optimized cutting motion.
– servomotor drive and control of pick regulator, pile delivery, ground and pile
– an easy use through a powerful PC-based machine control with 12” color touch
The reed motion has been balanced and allows to weave at high speed with low
vibration level, maintaining the quality of the velvet.
With one set of divided rapiers:
The set consists of two insert rapiers and two receiving rapiers. Top and bottom
rapier from respectively insert and receiving rapier are identical.
Filling scissors: fixed on right side of the reed
Receiving rapier opening: positive pending
Suction device on filling ends: included
Filling tensioners: included
Type: Driven by three-dimensional conjugated cams, knife carriage guided on
precision finished swallowtail fixed on cutting bank
Type of knife holder: Alum + sliding pieces out of synthetic material
Type of knives: 0,3×44 mm teflon coated
Pick regulator: precision servomotor driven
Temples: 3 top and 3 bottom
Type: Servomotor driven
Type of pile delivery rolls: top
Number of rocker bars: 2 in carbon fiber
Take-up stand with torque motors of which the torque is electrically adjustable
by setting on the terminal (H.M.I.)
Max. take-up capacity: 800 mm
Number of take-up rolls: 2
For number of backing beams: 1 x max. dia. 1000 mm
Let-off backing warp beams: servomotor driven
For pile warp beam: 1 x max. diam. 1250 mm
Let-off pile warp beam: motor driven
Type of beam holder: customer – VDW – Gusken type
Type of Leno selvedge device:
Type: leno devices driven from the bottom, not to be removed for style changes
Voltage: 575 V
Net frequency: 60 Hz
Electrical power of main motor: 12 kW
There NO beams and NO harness frames
You can click on the following link to see pictures:
Pictures of Machine #5 are the first 61 pictures.
Pictures of Machine #6 are the next 47 pictures (the 1st picture
shows the number 6 on it).